ETHICAL, CORPORATE & SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the
expectations of our stakeholders; these include our customers, employees,
suppliers, the community, and our environment.
We recognise that our social, economic, and environmental responsibilities to our
stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these
responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
We will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate
responsibilities. We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies,
targets, and performance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to
Our Quality Systems
Print4 is accredited to both the ISO9001(Quality Management) and ISO14001 (Environmental Management) quality standards. Objectives and Targets are set and monitored every year as part of the ongoing programme of commitment to continuous and sustainable improvement to Quality, Health and Safety along with the Environment.
The Health and Safety of our Workforce
The welfare of our employees is very important to us. We commit to providing a
safe, secure, healthy, and hygienic working environment at all times.
• Senior members of staff have assigned responsibility for Health & Safety within the company.
• Regular assessment of risk is carried out and continually reviewed to minimise the likelihood of injuries and accidents.
• All workers receive on-going Health & Safety training.
• Health & Safety is reviewed regularly to ensure good practice is promoted at all times.
• Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment is provided to all workers at no costs to the individual.
• We adhere to all Health & Safety legislation and have a published Health & Safety Policy.
• We adhere at all times to all Government guidance relating to COVID-19.
Protecting our EnvironmentWe are committed to promoting outstanding environmental protection and sustainability practices, we aim to reduce the environmental impact of all our activities and assist our clients and suppliers to do the same.
Recruitment and Opportunities for Staff Development
We value our workers.
• There is no discrimination in pay, hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, and termination of employment on the grounds of race, nationality, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or political affiliation.
• We ensure that all employees have the legal right to work within the United Kingdom in line with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006
• Opportunities for personal and career development are equally available to all workers, who are actively encouraged to progress their careers within the company and are selected on their skills and abilities to perform the job.
Freedom of Association and the right to Collective Bargaining
Employees have the right to join trade unions and there is no discrimination against their representatives executing the functions in the workplace.
We adhere to all government guidelines in relation to the age of employees and their remuneration.
We do not support the use of child labour and will not work with suppliers who engage in this practise.
Hours of work and remuneration
Our working hours and remuneration are reasonable and comparable to other organisations within the sector.
• Workers pay rates are within or above government guidelines.
• Hours of work are in line with the working time regulations and overtime is voluntary.
• Workers have access to flexible working to ensure their work / life balance is achieved
• All workers are given written and understandable information about their working conditions, including rates of pay, working hours, holiday entitlement, absence and sick pay rules and notice periods. Full details are contained within company handbooks.
• No deductions are made from wages as a disciplinary measure and payslips are provided detailing lawful deductions for each pay period.
Bullying, Harsh or inhumane treatment
We do not tolerate physical abuse or the threat of physical abuse, sexual or other harassment and verbal abuse or any other forms of intimidations; We will take disciplinary action where appropriate.
Monitoring of our Suppliers
We continually monitor standards of all our suppliers, we encourage our suppliers to operate to the same ethical and environmental standards that we are committed to. We reserve the right to carry out supplier Audits if deemed necessary. All suppliers to Print4 must adhere to our Code of Ethics which covers.
Health and Safety at Work.
Equality & Diversity.
Child labour, Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking.
Bullying, Harassment and Abuse.
Labour Rights (working hours/minimum wage).
Protection of the Environment.
Anti-Corruption and Bribery.
Information Security & Confidentiality.
Legal and regulatory Compliance.
We consider none-compliance with any of the above to be Zero Tolerance issues. If any indication of none-compliance is recognised, we will instigate an audit programme with the supplier to confirm that either; there has been no contravention, or the contravention has since been remedied. Supplier activities will not be re-commenced until audit activities have been completed.
Ensuring the Integrity of our Business
Print4 is committed to conducting business in an honest and transparent way, and without the use of corrupt practices, acts of bribery to obtain an unfair advantage or fraudulent activity. We will;
• Use the resources of the company in the best interests of the company and do not misuse those resources.
• Ensure that any community support, sponsorship, and charitable donations do not constitute bribery.
• Not offer or accept bribes or Gifts of any kind unless agreed by Senior Management.
• Ensure that hospitality is reasonable, not excessive, and not exceed nominal value. Items that are excessive or could be seen to influence judgements are considered unacceptable.
• Not offer money to any public officials to speed up service or gain improper advantage.
• Advise the management of any weaknesses in procedures, which could lead to corrupt or fraudulent activities.
• Report any suspicious acts immediately.
We will not accept any level of fraud, bribery, or corruption and consequently any case will be promptly and thoroughly investigated and dealt with appropriately.