WE PRODUCE CREATIVE SOLUTIONS
FOR 100% SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS
WE CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
WITH NEW THINKING & IDEAS
THE PRINT 4 APPROACH IS SIMPLE: WE REDUCE, RE-USE & RE-CYCLE
We engineer unsustainable elements out of our process and use materials with established waste streams to minimalize landfill outputs.
OUR SUSTAINABILITY CREDENTIALS
● Seal of Excellence: British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF)
● Environmental Management Accreditation ISO 14001
● Quality Standards Accreditation ISO 9001
● Approved by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
● Member of the World Land Trust, The Woodland Trust and Printers Against Plastics
● Winner: Solutions for the Environment, Earth Island Print Awards, 2019 & 2020
OUR NOTTINGHAM FACTORY
Powered by wind energy with Renewable Energy Guarantees Origin (REGO) certification, we invest in power efficient
Our inks are vegan friendly, food safe, low migration, recyclable and compostable.
What’s more, a filtration plant cleans our water and our press room is alcohol free.
UK SOURCED MATERIALS
Our FSC accredited materials have full chain of custody. We can even source paper made of agriculture waste with 47% lower environmental impact than FSC paper alone, and 29% lower than standard recycled paper.
Our paper stocks can tell a story too; try old bank notes, seeded paper, used coffee cups, recycled denim or elephant